Monday, November 3, 2008

framingham

The picture came out kind of fuzzy, but it should get the point across. I built the shrink wrap frame the other day. All built of wood, cost about 30 dollars total. The door is awesome-- it was about to be pitched in the dumpster by somebody and I took it before he could throw it. It is a solid wood door off of a house or apartment. Has 3 glass windows in it. I put a new stainless doorknob on it and built a frame around it out of 2x4's and it is good to go. I'll be happy to have a real door this year. Should be all wrapped up in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, the heater is still happily burning away on its first tank of propane!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hello,
Just wanted to let you both know that I love your blog and dream of living on a boat someday. Hopefully sooner than later. Keep up the good work.

Justin H. said...

Thanks! It is fun to know that people actually read this. :D

Good luck making the move someday.

-Justin